12.620.400 / INT 232
SCUBAPRO’s top regulator technology is on display in this ultra-light, corrosion-resistant reg system. The MK25T EVO
is machined from a solid block of titanium which will not corrode, even in concentrated saltwater conditions, promising
a century of trouble-free use. It offers excellent resistance to freezing, superb inhalation sensitivity and instant
delivery of air on demand.
The new S620 X-Ti embraces the best features of SCUBAPRO’s renowned S600 in an upgraded, state-of-the-art
design. Smaller and lighter than the S600 but using the same-sized diaphragm, the S620 X-Ti delivers excellent
performance; work of breathing has been reduced by 40% over the S600, providing effortless airflow under all dive
conditions. The full titanium inlet tube is ultra-light, the large purge button improves water circulation, and the new
exhaust tee increases performance while directing bubbles out of the field of view. In all water temperatures, in all dive
conditions, this new reg system is a winner.
• Air-balanced flow-through piston in a full titanium body
provides effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank
pressure, or breathing rate.
• Patented XTIS (Extended thermal Insulating system)
thermally insulates the inner mechanism from the environment,
improving cold-water resistance by 30% and
delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions
without compromising breathing performance. Key
insulation system components are visible in blue.
• Spring insulating coating, body insulating bushing,
anti-freeze cap, bigger body and cap thread all work in
concert with the XTIS to improve cold-water performance.
• Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage
to be positioned either up or down.
• Four high-flow and one axial super high-flow low pressure
ports on a swivel turret maximize hose routing
• External intermediate pressure adjustment enables
technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
• Airflow at 200bar: (l/min): >8500.
• Intermediate pressure (bar): 9.0-9.8.
• Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at
varying depths and supply pressures.
• Rugged reinforced technopolymer case and front cover
are able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
• Titanium barrel is rugged, anti-corrosion and lightweight
for long-term reliability.
• Uses the S600’s large diaphragm inside a compact
casing for maximum breathing sensitivity.
• Metal case construction enables the use of a larger diaphragm
inside a compact casing, increasing breathing
• User controls include an easy-grip diver-adjustable inhalation
effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist
• Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows
more air to flow on each inhalation.
• Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to
grip yet doesn’t inhibit airflow.
• Weight: 179g.
• Airflow at 200bar: 1850 l/min.